Tuesday, July 29, 2008

New Blogger

I am new to blogging so you will have to bare with me.

I am the mother of 3 girls and married to a wonderful, hard working husband. I work full time from home for a computer company as I watch and play with my girls. My oldest daughter will be in 1st grade this year and is excited about school starting again. My husband is a teacher/coach and is also ready for the school year to begin as his games are already approaching.

I don't have a lot of free time on my hands as you can imagine. However, whenever I get the opportunity, I like to take pictures, draw, play sports and read. My favorite author is Jack Weyland and I do believe I have all of his books. Unfortunately, the only thing my 2 yr old has allowed me to read lately is Sleeping Beauty.

No comments: